I was looking through one of my books of clippings today and thought I'd mess around with some products I've not played with. This pic jumped out at me and I thought it would be perfect to try. This is what I came up with...
What did I use to come up with it?
• Liquid illuminator
• Airbase foundations in 00 & 02 mixed
• Laura Mercier Warm Ivory moisturising foundation
• MyFace concealer in Fair 01
• Loose setting powder
• Shiseido oil free bronzing powder
• Benefit Stiletto Creaseless Cream shadow
• Copper, Bronze & Metallic Plum shadows from Le Métier Beaute (I don't know the names of them I'm afraid)
• Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Zero
• Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Vow
• Revlon Custom Eyes mascara in Blackest Black
• Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash
• Bliss Problem Salved 20-in-1 Wonder Balm (combed through my brows)
• Neutral nude toned lip liner
• Metallic copper toned lip gloss
Let me know what you think!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone